-
November 11th, 2001, 07:17 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
now, maybe?
------------------
Hated by many,
Loved by few,
Respected by all.
Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
It's flooding in the Holyland
This goes out to all SDMF in the world
Proud to call Ski family.
Beer makes everything O-KAY.
Branflakes is just cool.
I rant because it's my God given right.
If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
[This message has been edited by Firebird98 (edited November 11, 2001).]
-
November 11th, 2001, 07:20 PM
#2
Inactive Member
nope try again dude
------------------
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
"when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"
-
November 11th, 2001, 07:24 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
TA-DAAAAAAAAAAA
------------------
Hated by many,
Loved by few,
Respected by all.
Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
It's flooding in the Holyland
This goes out to all SDMF in the world
Proud to call Ski family.
Beer makes everything O-KAY.
Branflakes is just cool.
I rant because it's my God given right.
If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
-
November 11th, 2001, 09:59 PM
#4
Inactive Member
oooooooooooooooo sweet 
------------------
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
"when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"
-
November 11th, 2001, 10:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Ooooooooo....its so purty.
------------------
No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.
-Randolph Silliman Bourne
-
November 12th, 2001, 03:19 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
hope this works
------------------
Hated by many,
Loved by few,
Respected by all.
Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
It's flooding in the Holyland
This goes out to all SDMF in the world
Proud to call Ski family.
Beer makes everything O-KAY.
Branflakes is just cool.
I rant because it's my God given right.
If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
-
November 13th, 2001, 06:32 PM
#7
-
November 21st, 2001, 08:06 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
November 21st, 2001, 09:04 PM
#9
Inactive Member
niiiiiice. 
*whispers to wiloe*
what am i looking at again?
------------------
"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
-Brick Top, Snatch
Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
Semper ubi sub ubi.
-
February 12th, 2002, 05:13 PM
#10
Inactive Member
*wispers to Jely*
those are called boobs* 
------------------
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
Sanctuary for an Elf
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that fucked-up bar!
Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children-The Crow.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks